Pages

Thursday 7 April 2016

Mei-ling

Reading Response Journal


Title: Mei-ling and the giant

Author: Jane Thomson

Today I read about  When Mel-ling was going for a walk she was tried because she was looking for a living place for her and her family.She was very tired than she feel asleep and the giant got her.

I feel sad about what I read today because she was asleep so she sleep and the giant got her.

My favourite character was Mei-ling because Mei-ling is very nice but the  giant just came and got her when she was sleep.

I would feel Happy if the same thing that happened to my character, happened to me because i want to be nice and want everyone to like as a friend.

I think if the author decided to write another part to this story this is what will happen

No comments:

Post a Comment